- SBA Office of Advocacy works to eliminate burdensome regulations
Nov. 20, 2017
- Manufacturer concerns expressed at NAFEM regulatory reform roundtable in D.C.
Nov. 8, 2017
- Regulatory forums address hot and cold side issues
Oct. 16, 2017
- NAFEM members to discuss regulatory reform, connected buildings and TLC in D.C.
Sep. 18, 2017
- NAFEM comments to DOE on ways to reduce regulatory burden
Jul. 14, 2017
If you’re a NAFEM member, log in to your account and visit the “Important links and documents” tab of your member portal. There you’ll find information on providing input on recent issues, as well as a member advocacy toolkit. Contact Charlie Souhrada, CFSP, vice president, regulatory & technical affairs, +1.312.821.0212 at email@example.com for outside inquiries related to advocacy efforts or use the Contact us form linked below.