Advocacy with an eye on the details.
Before acts are passed and regulation enforced, we pay close attention to how legislation could impact our members’ business – and make their voices heard. NAFEM’s advocacy efforts present our members’ point-of-view to lawmakers, government agencies and other stakeholders, playing an active role in shaping key initiatives.
NAFEM is actively involved in the following issues on behalf of its members. If you have questions, or need help with issues not listed, please let us know. Visit this site for updates.
If you’re a NAFEM member, log in to your account and visit the “Important links and documents” tab of your member portal. There you’ll find information on providing input on recent issues, as well as a member advocacy toolkit. Contact Charlie Souhrada, CFSP, vice president, regulatory & technical affairs, +1.312.821.0212 at email@example.com for outside inquiries related to advocacy efforts or use the Contact us form linked below.
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- California Air Resources Board HFC reduction measures
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- Federal Register
- Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs/Office of Management & Budget
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)