April 3, 2019
Planning for the future of your business can be exciting and fun, but it can also be intimidating to think about the impact of the current (and future) economic landscape. Luckily for you, this quarter’s NAFEM Foodservice Industry Forecast Report provides valuable information to help manage expectations and successfully navigate the year ahead.
While the past year has seen amazing growth for many businesses, trends are showing that the U.S. economy is at a peak and will inevitably enter a slow-down period in late 2019 or early 2020. While this sounds alarming, our report helps you better understand these trends and economic shifts, so you can leverage the information to optimize your business plan for success. By planning, you can ensure your company is maintaining its competitive advantage.
So how can you better plan for what’s ahead?
- Login to the Members Area to watch our webinar.
- Learn about the economic outlook, how your business is performing and what market trends could potentially affect your bottom line. We enlisted the help of an economist to break it down and equip you with the information you need.
- Track your quarterly performance and estimate the rate of change, allowing you to pinpoint where you are in the business cycle and better utilize your current position for short- or long-term successes.
- Understand the phases of the business life cycle so you can prioritize your company’s efforts. Whether you’re rapidly growing and expanding or more focused on strengthening and reorganizing efforts, the NAFEM Forecast Report provides a full list of management objectives for each phase of the business cycle.
- Learn about market trends that could affect your margins.
- Get access to the NAFEM Forecast Report and even more amazing resources by logging into the Members Area.
Use these tips and resources to help you adapt and optimize your business for all that comes next.