Monthly Advocacy Update Call (April 2020) CANCELED!
We invite you to join NAFEM’s Advocacy Update Monthly Call, a summary and discussion of regulatory issues potentially affecting the commercial foodservice equipment and supplies industry.
The next call is Thursday, April 2, 11 – 11:30 a.m. CST.
Date: Thursday, April 2
Time: 11 – 11:30 a.m. CST
- DOE Updates (Helminski/Longsworth/All)
- ENERGY STAR (Souhrada/All)
- Other energy issues (All)
- CARB (Souhrada/All)
- EPA SNAP (Helminski/Longsworth/All)
- State HFC Regulations (Souhrada/All)
- Canadian Activity (Schaefer/Souhrada/All)
- Other environmental issues (All)
Taxes, Tariffs & Trade
- China Tariffs – Section 301 (Sohar-Henter)
- Aluminum and Steel Tariffs – Section 232 (Sohar-Henter)
- USMCA (Sohar-Henter)
- Other trade issues (All)
- Coronavirus impact (All)
- NAFEM Data Protocol Subcommittee meeting – May 18, Chicago
- NAFEM Technical Liaison Committee meeting – May 18, Chicago
- Other issues (All)
Next Call: Thursday, May 7, 11 a.m. CST