Feeding America is raising funds for Hurricane Ian disaster relief.
Donate Now to Hurricane Ian Disaster Relief. And, it’s active disaster response also still includes recovery efforts and support for people impacted by Hurricane Fiona in Puerto.
As of today, these foodbanks have significant needs for support:
- Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida (Fort Myers)
- All Faiths Food Bank (Sarasota)
- Feeding Northeast Florida (Jacksonville)
- Feeding Tampa Bay (Tampa)
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida (Orlando)
The following food banks are expected to be less impacted by the storm, but also will be looking for provide additional support to the foodbanks above:
- Feeding the Gulf Coast (Milton, FL branch; Theodore, AL main branch)
- Feeding South Florida (Pembroke Park)
- Second Harvest of the Big Bend (Tallahassee)
- Treasure Coast Food Bank (Fort Pierce)
As always, we appreciate all NAFEM members do to help their individual communities and the foodservice community at-large. Discover more about NAFEM’s Social Purpose and find tools to help you get started including a tool kit, contacts and more.
Together we are #NAFEMFighting Hunger.