How manufacturers can encourage employees to get vaccinated
Given the pending requirement that companies with more than 100 employees mandate vaccinations by Jan. 4, 2022, the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) guide on How to Talk to Vaccine-Hesitant Workers may be helpful. Based on the findings of research by the Center for Public Interest Communications at the University of Florida, NAM recommends:
- Communicating from a place of trust.
- Helping to remove barrier to vaccination.
- Highlighting trusted messengers.
- Customizing tactics to appeal to the entire community.
- Addressing fears individually.