February 25, 2021
Building on 2020 learnings for a stronger future
Industry analysts Forrester have published their 2021 critical business and technology trends, including five that manufacturers should anticipate. These include:
- Certain technologies being forced to the forefront because of the pandemic.
- More collaborative supply chains that build in resiliency.
- Increased customer expectations for sourcing provenance information.
- A high demand for knowledge workers skilled in artificial intelligence.
- A shift from short-term disaster planning to planning for long-term resilience.