February 9, 2019
During a recent Advocacy Session at The NAFEM Show, we discussed the impact you can make on policy and regulations and how to make your voice heard. Adaire Putnam, editor-at-large, NAFEM Advocacy Update and principal at Putnam Communications and Charlie Souhrada, CFSP, NAFEM vice president, regulatory & technical affairs, covered the following topics around expressing concerns to elected officials.
- Quick summary of key issues potentially impacting industry and users
- What NAFEM is doing to address these issues
- What are the effects of doing nothing? (Why should you care?)
- What can/should you be doing?
- How can your efforts dovetail those of NAFEM for a larger impact?
- What resources are available to you?
- What to watch for in 2019
The following handouts were provided as additional resources during the session.
Categorized in: Advocacy News