DEI resources at your fingertips
Organizations are expected to reflect the communities where they operate, their customers, and even those who frequent their customers’ businesses. In this challenging hiring environment, diversity, equity & inclusion (DE&I) are more important than ever to create a sense of belonging for all associates. NAFEM is pleased to offer resources for your use to start a new initiative or expand your existing efforts with diversity, equity and inclusion at your organization.
Articles & Podcasts:
- How manufacturers can boost their DI efforts – National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) (added 1.23)
- Podcast: Diversity in the Manufacturing Sector – The Manufacturing Executive Podcast Series (added 1.23)
- DE&I news and stories, regularly updated by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) (added 10.22)
- Action guide for crafting a meaningful EDI corporate statement & approach, Center for Creative Leadership (added 10.22)
- Do your DE&I efforts consider age, class, and lived experience? Harvard Business Review (added 10.22)
- The value of DE&I in the workplace, eLearning (added 10.22)
- Inclusion & Belonging Guidebook – W.K. Kellogg Foundation (added 11.15.22)
Events and Training Calendar:
- Online Self-Paced Courses, Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) (added 10.22)
- Four online courses, Cornell University DE&I certificate (added 10.22)
- Managing generations: growing age diversity in the workplace and the impact on projects, Project Management Institute, September, 2023 (added 10.22)
- Inclusion 2023, Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), Oct. 30 – Nov. 1, 2023 (added 11.15.22)
We welcome input and suggestions for additional resources. We’d also love to hear about your company’s efforts. Contact Stephanie Taylor, vice president of programs and partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org.