Research News from NAFEM
Today we release the second issue of our bimonthly newsletter produced exclusively for NAFEM by Datassential. With The NAFEM Scoop on Re-Opening and Beyond, Datassential shares findings from recent consumer and operator research, and provides a guide to help you think about how the foodservice industry has changed and what its needs will be in the future. In the publication, you’ll see that the foodservice equipment and supplies industry has an essential role to play in the months and years ahead.
Who is Datassential? The Chicago-based company is a leading market research firm dedicated to the food industry that combines research with expert insights from their team of creative, inquisitive problem-solvers and food lovers.
Offers/Benefits for NAFEM members
In addition to the research NAFEM and Datassential have partnered on this year, you have the opportunity to engage with Datassential individually to purchase studies and/or initiate research for your business. Available Datassential resources include:
Firefly is an operator database, lead generation site, customer marketing tool and geo-analysis platform all rolled into one. It can be used in many powerful ways, such as:
- identifying potential customers across 40 different segments in any area of the country.
- better understanding an operator’s specific business challenges and needs by viewing their business stats, services and menu offerings, analyzing nearby competitors and local consumer demographics, and providing location-based intelligence for 11,000+ chains with customizable proximity reporting by region or metro.
- allowing for API integration for CRM, customizable territories, data filters, and scoring models, as well as data matching and integration. It’s the ultimate tool to take your sales strategy to the next level.
Food Service Pro
Food Service Pro is a bundle of resources that allows you to stay on top of what matters to foodservice operators in the following ways:
- Leveraging operator preference and sentiment data in PULSE, Datassential’s multi-part subscription service including Monthly Sentiment Reports, the 2019 Market Overview and Topical Report, and a bonus copy of the 2018 PULSE Topical Report (available now).
- Connecting the trends driven by the country’s largest chains to the strategies you need to grow your business, with Datassential’s inaugural Top 500 Chain Report, debuting this summer.
- Diving into analysis of all 14 major foodservice sectors in Segment Detail Reports, with key facts about size, spend, and growth, as well as the most impactful news, menu trends, and other segment specifics.
NAFEM members receive special discounts on Datassential’s databases/resources. If you are interested in purchasing a product or requesting specific data and research from Datassential for your company’s individual use, contact email@example.com for details.